INTRODUCTION OF A NEW CATEGORY YOUNG MAVERICK ABBY
The Advertising Club is committed to recognising and promoting fresh talent from within our Industry.
Thus we are introducing the YOUNG MAVERICK ABBY AWARD this year to bring the spotlight on the new generation of talent. With this award we will encourage, recognise and reward the young mavericks for the work that they have created.
Eligibility: Work created by talent that is 30 years of age, or below. The entry should be accompanied with a certification by the CEO of the company, that the work was created by the said employee, who is of the age of 30, or below.
Period of work: Work created between March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023
Verticals where it can be entered : ART, DESIGN, DIGITAL, FILM and CRAFT
Material: As was released in the market place
Multiple Entries: Yes you can send multiple entries.
Entry Fees : Rs. 11,210/- PER ENTRY INCLUDING GST
Last date to send Entries: April 28, 2023
The ABBY Awards will be accepting entries from 27th of February 2023 and entry fees will be as mentioned on the entry form. Please refer to the individual categories or the fees section for more information.
It’s different. Abby 2023 has undergone a lot of changes basis feedback from the creative fraternity. Abby is celebrating creative excellence for brands. And in a focused manner. And the ABBY SOUTH ASIA 2023 AT GOAFEST is round the corner.
1. Creative Agency of the Year
2. Design Specialist Agency of the Year
3. Digital Specialist Agency of the Year
4. Technology Specialist Agency of the Year
5. Direct Specialist Agency of the Year
6. Brand Activation &Promotion Agency of the Year
7. PR Specialist Agency of the Year
8. Branded Content & Entertainment Specialist Agency of the Year
9. Video Craft Specialist of the Year
10. Broadcaster of the Year
11. Publisher of the Year
· Follow the rules to avoid your entries getting disqualified. Refer to the rules in each section.
· The entry form can be downloaded from www.theadvertisingclub.net, www.aaaindia.org, www.goafest.com
· Entries can be uploaded online, Creative Abbys: www.abbyawards.com and Media Abbys: www.media.abbyawards.com
o Completed Entry Form
o Corresponding Material
· We actively encourage entries from South Asian Countries – Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal. Entries from these countries will compete with Indian Entries.
· One piece of work from these countries across categories other than Craft will be selected by the jury as Best of South Asia.